question for you AL crew

whats the fishing normally like on Guntersville in late Nov?
    wife and I normally go somewhere for the 4 day weekend and would like to go somewhere warmer and good fishing.
    so whats the weather normally like around the end of Nov and the Fishing also

2. Member
    No way to know. Could be cold, windy, snow and/or sleet, or not.

3. Member
    Normally our winter starts around Christmas.

I think you'll be looking at 60s weather. Fishing will still be very good on Guntersville unless we get some really rough cold fronts.

4. Dogfish_Jones
    It should be fine, but as already written, if it is normal weather you are fine but who really knows here in the south and especially in Alabama, You wake up and look outside and this should give you about an hour in advance weather forecast. It changes so very quick.
    You should see weather temps in the 60's for the highs and high 30's to low 40's for the night. But non the less the bass will be biting there.

5. Member
    these guys aint lying! that time of year it can be 80 one day and 40 the next

6. Member
    Some of our worst tornado outbreaks have been in November. It can be in the 80s or I remember opening morning of gun season about 10 years ago which is sat before Thanksgiving if I remember right it was 18 that morning. Just no way of knowing. If you are here for 4 days you will most likely get to enjoy all 4 seasons lol. 82 one day tornado next cold and snow flurries next day

7. Member
    Far as fishing really good time to come. Gun season opens end of November so alot of guys will be in the deer woods.

8. Member
    Anywhere from 20 in the morning to 80 in the afternoon. Storms if it is humid.