99 201sc Cobra transom repair not moving forward!

I posted back in March of 2016 about the problems I had found on my 201SC with water intrusion in the transom that had lead to rotten wood and the need to replace the transom and possible the supporting bracing, it was my intention to completely rebuild the transom myself as the rest of the boat was in very good condition. I went as far as building a boat building behind my home to have the place to do the work. I now find myself unable to move forward due to continuing health problems and have decided to let the Cobra go to someone that can complete the work as I am not going to be able to continue. The boat came on the type of trailer that was normally used with the 216 which is a heaver trailer than normal and it will go with the hull. I have not listed the hull for sale anywhere but though someone on the Cobra forum might be qualified or prepared to the take on such a challenge. I have a complete history of this boat including the build sheet and have been in contact with the first owner to get all the info I could on the boat. If someone is interested in this type of project let me know and maybe we can make a deal that will result in the boat being restored as it should be.

You should contact Al and have him post this and a few pics in the boats for sale section. Good luck.

Tom