Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brown’s has a 2 teamer you was the starter available

2. Member
    Get real! No team is going to hire Kap as long as he is suing the league. By suing the league, he is essentially suing every team owner (potential employer). Why would any employer hire someone involved in a frivolous lawsuit against them. I still can not believe he could turn down millions of dollars, by choosing not to go to work and fulfill his last year under contract, then go before a court of law and claim the employer conspired against him! Amazing! The longer this goes on the less likely he will take a snap in the NFL.

3. Banned
    If Kap could play he’d be on a team no questions, they put guys with sketcher backgrounds on teams because they can play . In the end it’s all about money. Not all teams would consider him but there’s always desperate teams and qb is a very high priority. So I’m the end he needs to get over himself and move on ..

4. Banned
    Rumor has 2 teams looking at him, not sure who.

5. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    If Kap could play he’d be on a team no questions, they put guys with sketcher backgrounds on teams because they can play . In the end it’s all about money. Not all teams would consider him but there’s always desperate teams and qb is a very high priority. So I’m the end he needs to get over himself and move on ..
    His last season with a terrible 49ers team 16 touchdowns, 4 interceptions, 60% completion rate, qb rating of 90. 7.....there more that a couple teams who would like that kind of production.
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    #5Yesterday, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by grandbassslayer
    Any chances the 9ers try and get kap back? We know his knee works

Quote Originally Posted by illinifish View Post
    I see what you did there.
    This is what I thought as soon as I heard about it. Quote Transom

grandbassslayer is one clever individual just another perk of getting your football news from the BBC

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog7198 View Post
    His last season with a terrible 49ers team 16 touchdowns, 4 interceptions, 60% completion rate, qb rating of 90. 7.....there more that a couple teams who would like that kind of production.
    It brings a ton of baggage though. Regardless of anyones feeling on the issue a team has to decide if its worth it.

8. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    It brings a ton of baggage though. Regardless of anyones feeling on the issue a team has to decide if its worth it.
    Very true, just to discount him solely based on ability is incorrect. Is he worth enough to make it worthwhile with all the baggage, apparently a few teams are starting to think so.
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos xl NC View Post
    They need to make trade to get bridgewater from saints.
    The Saints need DEF bad.
    I bet that will happen real soon.

Mark Welch Bossier Parish,LA. "Sportsman's Paradise"
    Check out my FB page https://www.facebook.com/Altered-IRO...4017377675928/
    '90 PROCroft 180, Mercury 150 xr4
    '03 WaterMoccasin pirogue 54lb. MotorGuide

10. Member
    The Question will be, is he better than any of the current back up QB's in the league and only the coaches and owners can answer that. The baggage will be secondary to anything else. Will the NFL lose any more viewers if they take him back? I think not, all the damage has already been done and the League can only move forward from here on out. If he is hired, i think BBC heads will explode and those who say they don't watch will reiterate their not watching on all NFL threads to remind everyone how they don't care but tell us time and time again why they don't watch on NFL threads.

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    The Question will be, is he better than any of the current back up QB's in the league and only the coaches and owners can answer that. The baggage will be secondary to anything else. Will the NFL lose any more viewers if they take him back? I think not, all the damage has already been done and the League can only move forward from here on out. If he is hired, i think BBC heads will explode and those who say they don't watch will reiterate their not watching on all NFL threads to remind everyone how they don't care but tell us time and time again why they don't watch on NFL threads.
    Oh I think he is better, but teams still don't want the headache. Kansas City got rid of one of the best went they sent Marcus Peters to the Rams, Raiders sent Mack to the Bears, Hawks are fixing to send Thomas somewhere. Bell is gonna be gone in Pittsburgh. Teams don't like distractions/troublemakers.

12. Banned
    Time to call kaperdicks back....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12