Thread: Used Jet Boats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Used Jet Boats

Anyone got a line on a place(s) I can look for used boats with jet outboards? Lowe, crestliner, g3, xpress etc. Need to pull double duty as a duck hunting rig as well. I’ve sold my tracker and moving on to river fishing. It’s closer, way better, and way less crowded. I don’t have social media, I’ve scoured Craigslist and most of the major dealers in the surrounding states. I’ve got a budget so Rockproof and the other big players are out of the question. Appreciate the help.

Try craigslist in Harrisburg PA and Richmond VA. Try here
    http://www.pajetboats.com

"I'm just looking for a bite"

Check out rock proof boat's.
    22 Triton TRX20 22 Pro XS 250
    16 Triton 1760sc 16 Merc 75hp

4. Member
    I’ve been pretty vigilant on Craigslist with the Seatch Tempest. I’ll search those areas more thoroughly though.
    The rockproof isn’t in my budget and I’d think it would be a bit difficult to duck hunt from that type of platform.

5. Member
    Add LSN.com to your list. A lot of Eastern Tennessee boats show up on there. I don't know how far their coverage area is, though.

6. Member
    I’m willing to travel for the right boat. Thanks for those links. I’ve never looked up LSN. Thanks. I’ll add that to my rotation.

7. Member
    Give a description of the "right" boat and I'll help keep an eye out.

Member "idbefishing" mentioned on here he was thinking of selling his. Maybe you can PM him.
    The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer up someone else.

9. Member
    SC /Full camo and sprayed in liner/ tunnel hull/ merc or Yamaha newer jet motor(prefer EFI)/ maxd hp rating/18 to 17 ft/ break away tongue( limited to 20’6” in garage) 24 or 36v troller setup (I have 24v ultrex)/ jackplate if needed/ livewell. I have helix 7 no electronics needed. Overall prefer a newer boat, I know it’s going to get beat on the rocks but I’d prefer to add most of the character to the hull. I’m open to less or more and even a CC if it’s something along the lines of a 1760 to 1860 Lowe pathfinder.
    I appreciate all the help thus far fellas, the jet boat lends itself to a very niche group

10. T Dub
    Good rigs come up on Craigslist pretty often - you may have to drive a couple hours but they are out there.

11. Member
    I’m willing to drive and keeping an eye out.
    Missouri seems to be the metropolis.

12. Member
    Here are a few more from MO.

Dealers:
    www.blackriverboats.com
    www.holtsalesinc.com

There is a company in Hillsboro, MO called Midwest Jets. No website that I know of...lots of pics on their Facebook page.

Manufacturer:
    www.miraclemarinejets.com

I know you mentioned having no social media but I would recommend getting on Facebook. There are several MO jet boat pages...lots of boats go up for sale everyday.

13. Member
    Seems a vast majority of the boats to the west are the unfinished aluminum type like Blazers strictly for fishing and pleasure boating. No doubt a lot more availability but any type of finished camo type jon is not popping up.

14. Member
    You can camo a boat yourself if you find the otherwise "right" boat.

I certainly didn't camo my whole boat (it came camo'd) but I did camo the side-console. After working on it just a bit, my BIL said: "heck, You cannot make a mistake". Funny, but true.

You can buy "masks" on Amazon and Rustoleum makes a line of dead flat paint, just for camo.ing.

15. Member
    I’ve talked over that scenario with a coworker who owns a gravity fed gun. He painted his boat for the same purpose. It’s certainly a possibility if , like you mentioned, I come across the right hull motor combo. Fishing is a much higher priority on the list than ducks for now though. I could certainly do without camo.

16. Member
    I have NO idea if this will work...but..2 years ago I bought a bare bones camo'd 1652 G3 with an excellent Galvanized trailer for about $5,300. I have no idea if that was good or bad, but I like it.

AK McCallum has some decent looking full packages on his site. I did not buy mine there, though

17. Member
    Doesn’t sound too bad Rich.
    Ive ran across a 09 triton that has got me interested. We will see how it works out. 7 Hrs away but pretty much everything I’m looking for.

18. Member
    The joys of Craigslist. Buyer decided not to sell. Back to the hunt.

19. Member
    Havoc makes a nice jet setup for fishing in camo
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast