Original DeltaVolt 3 bank Charger is toast. I replaced the plastic exterior housing three seasons ago with cracks. It failed again and moisture caused failure. If you have a older DeltaVolt a annual housing inspection is a good idea. You can replace the housing easily with parts from them. I decided to replace with a MK 345PC. This unit gets good reviews, and has the versatility to charge Flooded Lead Acid, AGM, and Gel battery types. It is also smaller and lighter than the DeltaVolt. It has a three year limited warranty for replacement. It should be noted the MK Charger cannot be repaired. The DeltaVolt is repairable from the manufacturer.

Housing failure on the original charger.

Mounting surface in battery compartment.
Cardboard mounting pattern.

Remove the mounting panel and modify to accommodate the new unit.
pic share
picture upload sites

free image hosting
I added 1/8”x2” flat aluminum stock to accommodate the new hole pattern. 3/16x1/2” aluminum pop rivets with backup washers for strength were used. The original ss charger mounting screws were reused to secure the new charger. The MK charger fits nicely in the space with the modifications.

Connected leads to batteries, and tidied up the leads with zip ties. Total time to complete 3 hrs. Hope this can help guys looking to do this maintenance job.
Wayne