Looking to get started making some soft plastics

Where is a good site to order some stuff from. Looking to get started doing some soft plastics like craws and stuff like that. Looking to do injection molds and curious about laminate colors and stuff like that. What is a good good site to get supplies from.
    Phillipians 4:13 I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Lure parts online, Barlows, Jan's netcraft....that should get you pointed in the right direction. This forum and tackle underground are very valuable for info. Happy pouring!
    LET'S GO BLUES!!! WILL WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IN 2024?

baitplastics for plastic is a good one,for your laminate options basstackle sells a dual and triple injector both are enjoyable to use.injection molds theres angling ai,bait junkies,basstackle,bts molds ect

2011 Triton
    Mercury Pro XS
    23P Laser II
    Hydrowave
    HDS Carbon
    HDS Gen3
    Minn Kota 10Ft BT Talon
    Dobyns Rods
    Lew's Reels
    ConnectScale
    Amphibia Eye Gear
    YoloTek

4. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar
    Check out https://www.pouryourownworms.com/

I like their plastisol and other items for pouring.

5. Member
    Get ready to spend some dough. It's addicting & you'll spend quite a bit of money on your favorite style molds if you enjoy doing it. The thing with doing your own is that you can make any color or combination of colors you want or tweek an existing color( make it lighter or darker or adjust the amount of flake etc. that you want) to suit yourself & it's really satisfying catching fish on something you made yourself. As bassin dude said www.tackleunderground.com is pretty much priceless when you have questions as well & there are some masters there that won't hesitate to help.