LiveScope cable connector diameter ...

Would someone please get me the exact diameter (micrometer) of the LiveScope cable connector locking ring ...??

The locking ring is not fitting inside the shaft of my current model da'ducer apparatus® rotate-able model ...

Thanks

Rickie

2. Banned
    If I remember correctly it was 1.180" I didnt have a 1 3/16" hole saw so went with 1 1/4" If you want I can measure again.

3. Member
    Hey Rickie. Right rocket man. 30.0mm Harbor Freight digital mic.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

4. Member
    Thanks guys ...

Rickie

5. Member
    I spoke with a forum member today .... who told me that he used side cutter pliers to cut his cable connector ( I'm referring to just the threaded collar) to be able to run his xducer cable up through Rickie's da ducer apparatus. Then he reused the connector he cut. That's what I plan to do and then put a zip tie around the connector to hold it tight. He also told me that a Garmin Ethernet split collar connector will work to replace the original.

6. Member
    I can't verify that absolutely but it's very likely. I have no reason to cut mine off. The threads on the Panoptix/ethernet split collar do match up. I did verify that. There's a very, very slight difference in the inside diameter. The factory one has just an ever so slightly smaller ID than the split collar. Ordinarily I use small zip ties to tighten up the split collars. Tightened with a zip tie I'd say they would be the same.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

7. Member
    Could someone verify if this is the correct size split collar as the Livescope ?

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...x=0&ajaxhist=0

8. Member
    Part number 010-11170-00

9. Banned
    This fits the livescope connector.? Not that I need it now, but would of come in handy a month ago.

10. Member
    See posts #5 an #6. I did not cut mine off. But the unnamed guy referred to in #5 said he did it. I did screw a Panoptix split collar and it snugged right up. And I did check the ID. Not exactly the same but really close. I think close enough. Looks good to me.

11. Member
    Thanks found them on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003AQBL5E

12. Member
    Rickie,

I cut the ring/cable connector on mine to run the transducer cable through the da'ducer shaft after I called garmin support and found out the livescope ring connector is the same diameter as their ethernet/networking cable ring connector. I was lucky as the garmin rep sent me a new two piece replacement ring. If you don't have that same luck they only cost a few bucks to buy. Hope this helps, Bob K.