BASS Eastern Open Co-Anglers needed

Sign up time is a month away for the 2019 Eastern Open registrations. I am looking for 3-4 co-anglers who want to link with a boater to lock in a spot. I am a life member so it allows us to register the first day. This will be for all four events for each person. Best way to get ahold of me is email 352fireman@att.net, you can pm me but i don’t check the board everyday so there could be a delayed response. If you haven’t ever fished one of these events it is a awesome way to learn and fish with some of the best Pro fishermen out there.

2. Member
    Ttt

3. Member
    Can you message me the fees and requirements needed? Thanks

4. Member
    Ttt

5. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Just so you guys know I looked this up and if there was ANY way I could ensure that I could have those dates open I would have been all over it! I didn’t realize how far a couple of the northern tournaments were but if I could have I would have because I know that I’d probanly learn more from these four tournaments than months of trial and error on my own!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV