Thread: 210 elite

USA 210 elite

Will the 210 elite fit in my garage diagonally? The garage is 24ft. diagonally.

Thanks

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spoon2610 View Post
    Will the 210 elite fit in my garage diagonally? The garage is 24ft. diagonally.

Thanks
    Yes it will. Mine fit diagonally in a 22 deep garage, but was very hard to get it just right diagonally. I built a bump out on the back of garage so life is better now.
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

3. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    The OP is saying his garage is 24' diagonally, not 24' deep. Breezy, what is your diagonal measurement?

The 210, with motor straight up and down, and tongue folded, is 24'8" (or 25', depending on which brochure you read).
    Last edited by Lea; 09-22-2018 at 01:04 PM.

4. Member
    If it will fit , since it is a tandem axle you will need a set of wheel dollies or go jacks. I have been in this situation and I wasn't able to do it with 2 wheel dollies. I had to have all 4, one under each wheel. This means you will have 16 caster wheels. The initial movement will be one where all 16 wheels make their move to align or orient to the direction of the move. That is a difficult part of the process, getting all 16 wheels to align with the move. It takes a pretty good grunt to do it. After that it will move fairly easily if your garage floor is in good condition and clean of debris.

It's a bit of a challenge but I did it for a year. Once you get the hang of it , it isn't so bad.
    GETFISHED !!!

5. Member
    Go jacks are the way to go for a tandem trailer in a tight garage. Only need them for one axle and you’ll be able to menuever it like a single axle. Our old garage was a 3 car 21’ deep but only had a 8’ door so I had to go in through the big door and angle it over to the third car side and then push the nose of the boat over, I had the harbor freight knock off go jacks but they worked perfectly and made moving the boat around easy.
    2016 Phoenix 618 Mercury 175 ProXS