3 Legged Chicken

A truck driver happened to glance out the window of his cab one afternoon and, to his amazement, saw a three-legged chicken trotting alongside. The trucker, unable to believe his eyes, stepped on the accelerator. Lo and behold! The chicken kept pace -- at 65 miles per hour.

The driver, sure he must be hallucinating, tromped down on the pedal still harder. As the semi barreled along at 85 miles per hour, the trucker rubbed his eyes in astonishment. The three-legged chicken passed him and kept going, disappearing down the highway.

Seeing a truck stop ahead, the driver slowed his rig and pulled over. Some local farmers were there.

He told them about the three-legged chicken, and one of the farmers said, "I believe you. In fact, I raise 'em!"

The trucker was amazed. "How ... and why?"

"Well, I have three children," explained the farmer, "and they all fight over the drumsticks. So, I bred my flock until I got chickens with three legs."

"Oh. How do the taste?" asked the trucker.

"I don't know. I haven't caught one yet."
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

2. Member

3. Member

4. Member
    1995 Skeeter 200ZX, 1998 Mercury 200 (OG724176)
    2015 Ram 3500 dually Cummins G56
    The Bible