Thread: Bait inventory

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    so I’ve decided to go with the peg board, now I’m having trouble finding pegboard tool orginazer pegs for my swimbait s where can I get these I’ve looked on eBay but no luck. Do they have a different name?

Quote Originally Posted by Babe Winkleworm View Post
    Pegboard... When I get low I reload.
    This as well.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Casslaw View Post
    My wife is actually trying to help me find a better way to organize my soft plastics...I need a better system than 4, gallon size zip lock bags full to the top...she doesn’t understand why I “need 150 bags of worms”. I tried to explain some are worms, some are lizards, some are senkos...bottom line, she don’t get it!

if I inventoried what’s inside the 3700 boxes she’d start asking way too many questions! She already is starting to notice the number of rods and reels getting bigger...I say happy wife happy life so no inventory!

if I lose something I make a note in my iPhone and replace it...with 3 more!
    My wife goes through my mess every winter and re-organizes. I got her into fishing early on in our relationship. She gets it!

Maybe take your wife fishing? Mine started out reading a book in back while I fished. The first time a fish blew through matted grass on my rat she was VERY interested in learning.

We use pegboard for stuff that’s used all the time and plastic totes for backup storage.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234