Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryanmc57 View Post
    It's funny how things posted on social media can come back to haunt you. If I were the OP, I wouldn't want this thread to be presented as evidence in a criminal or civil case.

"So Mr Red Devil, you've previously stated in writing that you're not familiar with the laws concerning CCW, is that correct? In fact did you not state in writing that for 10 years you neglected to keep abreast of the laws because they changed every year and it was just too much trouble? Did you not previously state that you normally leave your gun in the truck? What was different about the date in question, did you just feel like killing someone on that day?"
    And that is exactly how it will go down gentlemen.

2. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryanmc57 View Post
    It's funny how things posted on social media can come back to haunt you. If I were the OP, I wouldn't want this thread to be presented as evidence in a criminal or civil case. "So Mr Red Devil, you've previously stated in writing that you're not familiar with the laws concerning CCW, is that correct? In fact did you not state in writing that for 10 years you neglected to keep abreast of the laws because they changed every year and it was just too much trouble? Did you not previously state that you normally leave your gun in the truck? What was different about the date in question, did you just feel like killing someone on that day?"
    Same thing for people who are gung ho to intervene and start shooting.
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bend View Post
    If you have never been in a short range fire fight don't go looking for one. If you want to see what will happen try this. Need some one to time you , At 100 yds set a stake and 20 feet from the stake put up a 10 inch square target. Normal clothes you ware and your cc carry. Run flat out to the stake clear your weapon and put 2 rounds in target, You have 3 seconds to do that. That will dictate if you really want to get involved.
    I'm I missing something? But there aint nobody that could run 100 yards in 3 seconds much less pull a gun and shot it accurately.

4. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    I'm I missing something? But there aint nobody that could run 100 yards in 3 seconds much less pull a gun and shot it accurately.
    cyborgs
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog7198 View Post
    cyborgs
    Maybe?

6. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    If the gun isn't already pointed at you, keep yourself out of the way and safe. I am sure that your family would prefer to see you come home.

7. Member
    No you run to the stake and stop then you have 3 seconds to shoot. Gets your heart pumping.

8. Member
    I guess it depends. I would be faster running away from a gunfight in a convenience store than running to have a gunfight in a convenience store.

Just had a ccw carrier killed in a gunfight. Robber was sticking up his wife at gas pump.
    Guy fast drew, shot but Got shot. He Died, robber wounded.
    I think if he would have just let his wife give up the purse /car ....
    I'm not a robber stopper. I'm not a law enforcer ...
    I protect from certain death situations. That's the idea anyway. All this talk yet I don't know anyone personally that has fired their weapon at anyone.
    Life is kinda hard but it's
    better than the other options .. er ..option !

Ok guys let me say this again. I’m NOT or ever have been looking to get into a gun fight. Nor am I looking for a reason to justify killing someone. As stated on about the first or second time I posted this was a Friday morning conversation at work and we thought it would make a good BBC topic. That’s it and nothing more.

I’m not willing to deal with the grief and regret that comes from taking someone’s life over a couple hundred dollars. I’ve studied the laws over last couple days and it’s surprising what I found out about the Stand your Ground law in Missouri.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345