Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I will stand up for the Tech's on this site anytime. Don't try to bite the hand that feeds us free and valuable information.

2. Member
    It’s because the moderators only think their info is the correct info and any joe-blow information is wrong. Or if one types in caps when trying to help a fellow evinrude owner. It’s not the first thread that it’s happened.

Its pretty normal for mods to inform posters about caps. I don’t care one way or another but I thought Fred’s first response to your post was polite. You made a big deal out of it.

I’ve never seen a pro on this board belittle anyone for offering advice... even when the advice was wrong. I know that I’ve made my share of well intentioned but stupid advice and not once has any of them given me a hard time.
    1994 201 Champ re-powered with a 250 HO G2 E250LHAFA 05438419

4. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JCAMPBELL3014 View Post
    It’s because the moderators only think their info is the correct info and any joe-blow information is wrong. Or if one types in caps when trying to help a fellow evinrude owner. It’s not the first thread that it’s happened.
    I never offered a solution on the issue, I only made a request to you to Please turn off your cap locks. I never said anything about your suggestion. So maybe you are your buddy from Kennewick have seen this issue and it was a chaffed NEMA cable no one shot your suggestion down. Now if you think I was belittling you, you are sadly mistaken.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12