Got the Nite Track night vision system on finally

I apologize for it taking so long for me to get my Nite Track system mounted. This has been a crazy busy summer. If I go fishing tonight or tomorrow night I'll shoot some video. From what I saw of it at lunch today, the big Carbon 12 screen which is what I'm using as my monitor is going to make the night time world come alive like never before. Stay tuned!

2. BBC SPONSOR
    I spent alot of time with the Nite Track guys this week. Hope to be setup as a dealer....finally
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

3. Member
    Not a doubt whatsoever that anybody with Nite Track is 1000% safer at night running on the lake or river. Pricey but worth it if one is on the water. I’d expect that someday every boat will have something like Nite Track on their boats. Just makes toI much sense.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Agree! The cost of a nitetrack system is much less than the repair bill that I received after hitting a buoy at 2am.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0