bullets on Lanier

I sold my skeeter over the summer and am in the market for a new ride. I always hear lots of good things about bullets but never ridden or fished from one. Any body around Lake Lanier in Georgia? I'm looking at 20 and 21' bullets.
    My 18' skeeter was super stable while fishing but was a rough as the dickens ride. Lanier has lots of cruisers and lots of good size rollers during the spring and summer months. Just curious about folks' experiences from people who own one.
    thanks,
    Brian
    gainesvile, Georgia
    678-618-7086

2. Member
    Matt Springer has a comp hull Bullet at Lanier and has fished out of it for at least a decade. I've been out with him a few times. Rides fine and fishes well.

3. Member
    For rough water and ride you can't be the 21'ers. I have a 21xrs. Message me your number and I can text you video of Erie ride...1-2' waves going at a good clip.

4. Member
    I have a Bullet on Lanier. I think it rides amazing and fishes great to me. But you know was well as I do when the all the weekend crazies come out I don’t think there is an ideal bass boat for those conditions.
    BULLET 20XRD/Mercury 300 XS

5. Member
    Looking at 21xrd, 21xd, etc. i need a ride in one. If its tipsy while fishing, then i would probably steer clear of one. My kids come with me during the summer trips.. They like to boat ride and then swim while I mess around fishing. most of the winter and early spring, I'm alone fishing.

6. Member
    I can’t help you with a ride in a 21 but I would definitely give you a ride in a 20. To me I don’t think it’s tipsy while fishing and I am a heavy guy walking around on the front deck.

7. Member
    678-618-7086

8. Member
    give me a ring and lets go! 678-618-7086. I fish year round so whenever.

9. Member
    Message sent to your cell sir!