Need some input- can't find an aerstor pump that fits!

Good morning everyone.
    I've got a Sprint 276 Pro bass boat, and so far, no aerator pumps I've tried fit without breaking.
    They're too long (yes, I trimmed the inlet side).
    The problem is the fuel tank takes up most of the bilge area, and it contacts it before I can get it angled correctly to go thru the hull.
    The old pump head twisted off, allowing you to install the thru hull fitting, then twisting on the pump head.
    All of the ones I've found at academy and the local marine shops are different. The thru hull also has the outside of the pump body, and the main pump slides into that housing.
    I've tried searching for this issue, but all I see are the type I have bought that don't fit, or 90 degree ones that also are too long.
    Any suggestions?
    Again, I understand I have to trim the inlet tube. My hull is pretty thick, and if I trimmed it short enough to fit, I would have no threads to screw the strainer on.

Can you post a pic of the install area? Might help others to identify what alternative may work for you.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    What brand were the Original pumps?

Double post...sorry about that.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

Photos would be huge. If you can't post them, email them to me and I'll post them for you. You can email me via the link you get by clicking on my username, or just use my username at hotmail.

I just went through a lot of aerator pump shopping after my original ones finally kicked it in my 1995 Ranger, so I feel like I'm pretty familiar with what's out there. Just have no idea where the limitating factors are in your boat without seeing it.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

6. Member
    Got it figured out guys. Went with a 90-degree pump.
    The tsunamis just wouldn't fit.