Thread: Jane fonda

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Banned
    Oh, so she just didn't want the USA to see her treasonous acts... Now that makes it Okay... The b*tch should have been tried, convicted and sent back to live in North Vietnam and all its splendor... Just think we could be negotiation with her instead of Kim Jong Un... Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Babe Winkleworm View Post
    Just want my name on before it gets locked.
    Unless it goes downhill I don't plan to close/delete this thread.

3. Member
    I have no respect for her along with the millions of Americans who didn't support us during those times and that includes those who fled the Country to avoid service and the thousands of those who received deferments because of social standing and money. I have no time to waste with anger or hatred anymore but i sure will never respect them and yes I am better than them.

Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    At some point its on the individual, if for anything just so they can feel better. Spite like this doesnt hurt Jane, in only hurts the individuals that feel that way. I never served, and wasn't born until 80 so I dont want to come across.as insensitive to men that lived it, but its only hurting themselves at this point.
    It's not a matter of hurt, it's a matter of not forgiving or forgetting. As someone brought up earlier, when you exercise your right to free speech, there may still be consequences. She should probably be thankful since those she betrayed are likely the only ones who even remember her.

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    Unless it goes downhill I don't plan to close/delete this thread.
    Thanks Al. Never understood responses like that... Like their encouraging other to f*ck it all up... Dan

6. Member
    Lost a class mate to anti- aircraft fire. Count me in on POS.

7. Member
    At some point its on the individual, if for anything just so they can feel better. Spite like this doesnt hurt Jane, in only hurts the individuals that feel that way. I never served, and wasnt born until 80 so I dont want to come across.as insensitive to men that lived it, but its only hurting themselves at this point.
    You have no skin in the game. You never served, so you have no idea what it is to lose a close friend to enemy fire. You were not spit upon. had dog feces thrown at you, and been generally denigrated because you chose to serve your country. Memories in my generation of soldiers are long. We will not forget. If you had to go to a black wall in Washington to visit old friends, you would understand.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Randrat View Post
    You have no skin in the game. You never served, so you have no idea what it is to lose a close friend to enemy fire. You were not spit upon. had dog feces thrown at you, and been generally denigrated because you chose to serve your country. Memories in my generation of soldiers are long. We will not forget. If you had to go to a black wall in Washington to visit old friends, you would understand.
    You are right I never lived the crap you guys had to endure, but I don't think that means I can't understand. I am just pointing out that the resentment of jane fonda only causes pain for those holding the resentment. In no way does that justify her actions.

9. Member
    But Jane Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda...

-b-

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Randrat View Post
    thank you !!

11. Member
    Have no use for her! Thought I would get this in before the closing. I believe in free speech,but I also believe in the people who fought to give us this right! I however believe our government doesn't always make the best decision with world affairs.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    I have no respect for her along with the millions of Americans who didn't support us during those times and that includes those who fled the Country to avoid service and the thousands of those who received deferments because of social standing and money. I have no time to waste with anger or hatred anymore but i sure will never respect them and yes I am better than them.
    Well put.

Man I bet a lot of soldiers are willing to give her a pass at this point for hee mistakes. She did one of the dumbest things ever. Time heals wounds, or should anyways.

I have several friends if they were still living would disagree with your statement. Not all died in Nam, some came home And died later, from Nam.

I want to know how she can still be relevant after all these years.

15. Member
    Since when does aiding an enemy fall under free speech, isn't that treason or sedition.

16. Member
    Maybe just maybe she could be forgiven if she expressed some kind of remorse for what she did, she however, still tries to justify her actions as being right. I classify her as a traitor and If we can go back years on others for their offenses then I see no reason why the government cannot prosecute her as such today.
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    Yep!! I don't know how those that skirted the call live with themselves knowing someone else had to go....and maybe died in their place....I couldn't sleep at night...
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

18. Member
    Hanoi Jane is another out of touch Hollywood Liberal who killed Americans before and after the Vietnam war.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brnzbaklvr View Post
    Yep!! I don't know how those that skirted the call live with themselves knowing someone else had to go....and maybe died in their place....I couldn't sleep at night...
    Did you go?

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brnzbaklvr View Post

Stay at on track...we’re talking about Hanoi Jane, not Bill Clinton...Jeesh!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast