How will BPT handle information sharing?

Angler A and B are rooming together. They share practice info. Angler A fishes Day One and whacks them. Angler B is fishing Day Two. What keeps A from sharing with B in the new format?

2. Member
    Nothing. Since this is reality TV, maybe they will plant a GoPro in their room.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

3. Member
    It will probably be part of the "reality" aspect

With the anglers building this im willing to bet a goal is to lessen the pain in the ass rules. So I doubt they go to crazy

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Quote Originally Posted by JYarb View Post
    Angler A and B are rooming together. They share practice info. Angler A fishes Day One and whacks them. Angler B is fishing Day Two. What keeps A from sharing with B in the new format?
    What two consenting "Highly Compensated Adult Professional Bass Fisherman" do in the privacy of their own room should not be the concern of anybody else or be subject to an archaic set of rules that nobody ever pays attention to anyway.

It's a Television Entertainment so the mystique of that possibly happening is just another part of their equation to attract publicity along with viewers and it seems to be working.

6. Member
    Everyone breaks that rule anyway at every level of competition. Seen it plenty of times in Opens and Costas

Why do some folks worry about things that will have absolutely no affect on them?

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

All fish catch reports go to Boyd. He'll go fish it to confirm
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

9. Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar
    Cause on day three A will have to fish against B .
    Gene Wilson

2000 Xpress X19 Mercury 200
    Team PoorMansCustomLures

Two wrongs don't make a right , but three lefts do.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryanmc57 View Post
    Why do some folks worry about things that will have absolutely no affect on them?
    Because one of the things I like most about MLF is that it evens the playing field. Put them on a lake with no practice and no chance to get info and see how they figure it out. The new trail with practice and the scenario I presented takes away that aspect. Curiosity is not the same as worry.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rb View Post
    All fish catch reports go to Boyd. He'll go fish it to confirm

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryanmc57 View Post
    Because the Lounge would only have "Let's open the bar" threads and "Does this make me look fat" threads... And only about 100 members...

Why do people worry about thing other people worry about... ... Dan

Quote Originally Posted by JYarb View Post
    Because one of the things I like most about MLF is that it evens the playing field. Put them on a lake with no practice and no chance to get info and see how they figure it out. The new trail with practice and the scenario I presented takes away that aspect. Curiosity is not the same as worry.
    This is what I liked most about it also.

14. RIP Evinrude 1907-2020 JR19's Avatar
    If BPT is anything like MLF then there is no practice...it's all part of the anything can happen hype.

15. Member
    What other pro sport disallows information? These guys are the pro level who cares what information they get or use. They still have to catch them. It's enteratinment at my level I like to see them catch fish. Even if a guy finds them on their own you susans that cant handle that other folks are much more talented than you will still claim they got information and could in know way be good enough to figure it out.