Thread: replacing seats

replacing seats

not sure how to go about it. how do you measure seats to be replaced on a bass boat?
    I called bass boat seats and gave me little info.
    is it the W x H X l or is it the studs under the seat I have to worry about5. thx

92 361v

2. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    For the bench seat, if that’s what you have, the ones I’ve seen online measure total width, I don’t know how the mount but the dimensions are total width.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

I only have two seats....driver and passenger

Measure the Width and depth of your current seats plus how they're mounted. In other words, are the seats "together" joined by a folding hinges on seat or the separate, with the back rest mounted to the back and the seat portion folding and so on. Compare your styles and sizes to what Bass boat Seats offers and then choose. Go with as close a match as you can find, 'or' since you only have two seats, you may have room for seats that are a little wider and more plush. Depends on you wallet, your tastes and the room you have to play with.

Also, the height for the back rest depends on what look you want for the boat... and your comfort. Most of the seats they sell have measurements shown somewhere on the pages so you can match what your looking at size wise.
    No one can be wrong that often so it has to be deliberate.

5. Banned
    Ranger sells replacement seats.

Bill

6. Member
    Last time i checked the seat covers were $200 per seat from ranger.

2018 Ranger z520L
    2020 250 Pro XS
    2B694324

7. Member
    I replaced the bench seat in my 98 Ranger with seats from bassboatseats.com and I can tell you the difference is amazing. Lots of padding and support, I would never go back to that hard bench seat. Just got back from several days on Big Bay Du Noc and the guy I was with commented on how nice those seats were, and it was windy.