Evinrude Mechanic

I have a 2012 Evinrude E-Tec 150 HO that I need to get looked at. Does anyone have any personal recommendations on good solid / reasonable mechanic. I am an hour south of Louisville. Just looking for references on somebody good and trustworthy.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    Anglers outpost in shepherdsville would be the the closest i think.

3. Member
    Is Anglers Outpost who bought M&C?

4. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    Yes. They're 5 minutes from my house.

Although I do miss Craig from M & C, he was a straight up guy.

Quote Originally Posted by JHenry View Post
    Is Anglers Outpost who bought M&C?

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

Anglers Outpost is now in the old M+C building in Shepherdsville. Craig Aslot from M+C was one of the best Evinrude techs around but he moved to Indiana near Potaka Lake. Last I heard Craig was working for someone else running a mobile marine service. That is second hand information. All I know for sure is he sold M+C and Anglers Outpost is now in the building.

I currently use C+P Marine in Bronstn, KY which is located just outside Somerset KY. They are on the upper end of Lake Cumberland and there is a boat ramp not far away so you can test drive it as soon as you pick it up. I have only used them once and it was for service work/300 hour/3 year check up. I like how they do their service work. You schedule an appointment time and they have you in and out in a short amount of time. If it's repair work then I don't know how they do it but their service work is scheduled and you're in and out fast.
    Last edited by JR19; 09-19-2018 at 06:40 PM.