Monomonac results

The last Tournament of the year is in the books already. That went by way too fast. It was a nice day out ,Pretty hot for this time of the year.
    I think it may have been the first time there wearing a t-shirt the whole day. Unfortunately for me it didn't help the bite at all. Everyone eles seemed to do ok though.
    This was a winner take all event.
    Congratulations to Hiram for taking the whole thing.
    2.94 lunker lg mouth, 2.82 lunker small mouth with a 11.6 limit. Congratulations Hiram great job
    Thanks to everyone who fished any of these this year.
    It wasn't my best season by far but as always I have a great time fishing with everyone.
    Looking forward to next season. There's still a few months before winter, get out while you still can.
    See you guys next year
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

Thanks Tim it was great to see you guys again , hopefully I can attend more next year

2009 ELITE 210

Bill, it was also great to see you. Wish we could have shot the breeze a bit more.
    I hope your house doesn't have to much damage.
    I also hope your wife has a quick and full recovery.
    Have a safe trip home, hope you can make it back soon !
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

4. Member
    Nice job to the winners! Sorry I couldn't make it for this one. Went out to dinner the night before with friends, and well...a 3 hour battle ensued with the food that I ate. Was in pretty rough shape the rest of the night and well into the morning.

And as always, thank you for putting these on, Tim!