Banned

Any ramps on Jordan still open?

Is there any ramps on Jordan still opening with the lake above 230?

I dont believe so. I know farrington was closed when I passed by today as was Seaforth (and probably other state parks) and saw on Facebook that Poes was closed. After Fran when ramps were closed some guys launched on the sloped entrance road to the fishing pier at Bells Church. The fishing access across the lake from Farrington looked like it was still open when I drove by on Big Woods road, there might be enough slope there to launch.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

Something must be. I drove of 64 after work today and saw a boat out there. He was north of 64 and not sure he could have gotten under the bridge. Maybe it was stored at the marina. One of the light poles at the ramp by 64 was almost under water.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

4. Member
    All state park ramps closed. Sounds like wildlife ramps are too as farrington was reported closed by Neil. I spoke with Corp of engineers and there ramp (Poe Ridge) will re open between 226-228' of no repairs need to be made.
    2011 21xrd
    2011 250 Pro XS

They posted of FB they are going to start releasing some water so its probably going to start dropping. Haw river at 501 bridge looked to have settled down, a little more flow than usual but not bad when I crossed it this afternoon.

Watching levels for Jordan and Kerr, it looks like they wont go as high as first predicted.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

6. Banned
    I went to the tail race today and looked normal out flow but Pow's was still closed