Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    IMAG3625.jpg she fits in here nice and cozy. i like it a lot .
    Last edited by ranger521znem; 01-27-2021 at 11:09 PM.

2. Member
    Got this 30x14 garage and i love it it has a 10x8 garage door on it and its awesmoe plenty of room for me and boat i now have to get blinds so sun dont fade through windows and put a fan back there as well i have to get electrical put in there in the fall bc i need a break from projects

3. Member
    I still need to get a new winch and jackstand for the triler and later i will put led lights on bottom of trailer and on deck of boat they will be a few weeks though gotta catch up with yard work bc i also had to build a ramp for garage and it turned out nice very smooth transitions from grass to ramp and ramp ro garage

4. Member

5. Member
    IMAG3503.jpg. Heres a pic of us at the harley davidson store after fishing

6. Member

7. Member
    IMAG3625.jpg. Man i love the garage no more covering it with two covers and no more water bottles to weight the cover down during storms and no more puddling rain in the covers and no mold on seats and rug just pull it in and out i was so excited that i pulled theboat in and out five times just bc i could

8. Member
    Just a word the new wood dripped sap on my windshield lucky it didn't get on my new rug but i used rubbing alcohol on soft microfiber er rag and it came off windshield without scuffing it shew just got those windshield too. you may want to cover it with a tarp or ranger cover for the first few months bc fresh wood will drip sap in various places. would hate to see a carpet job get messed up.
    Last edited by ranger521znem; 01-27-2021 at 11:11 PM.

9. Member
    If u dont have one start saving for one bc i went through three ranger covers and two other covers in 16 years and at 1500 a pop and all the work i did to restore it it will save u money in the long run plus just sitting in the boat organizing for trips is easier now

10. Member
    Hey Ranger521znem, Curious did you remove any of your plastic panels during your restore? Ive asked already on here with no responses yet, But i dont not want to break of any other tabs that hold them onto the consoles and ruin the good ones. Did you discover the best way to remove them without breaking the tabs?

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger195 View Post
    Hey Ranger521znem, Curious did you remove any of your plastic panels during your restore? Ive asked already on here with no responses yet, But i dont not want to break of any other tabs that hold them onto the consoles and ruin the good ones. Did you discover the best way to remove them without breaking the tabs?
    I did remove all of the panels in the boat from the dash to the side panels. So as I was taking out the panel I would gingerly try the top of the panel and see how much tension it had then I would try the bottom of the panel and see if it had an easier pry to it. I tried not to put too much tension on the tabs it self and I didnt break any of them just go so slow and dont rush it be careful and see if that helps but be patient and remember that its real hot now so there may be a little EXPANSION of the tabs and panels so if you can try to cool things off a bit like a garage or wait till fall which is very close to us already (couple weeks) I did use a wider head screwdriver so it had more bite vs a smaller head one which could chip easier. Be very careful not to chip your stuff if it looks like its maring up you plastic just stop and try another tool. I did have some good luck with mine the ones on the side of the boat were very thin and had cracks in the tabs anyway but I made them work. I wish there was an easy way to do this but your just gonna have to try your best and remember if it dont come out try another angle on it and rotate around the whole piece to see if it is easier at the top, side or bottom. Man I hope this helps and if you cant get them out just wait and rethink your attack ok but dont rush it, i think you will be fine if you tak your time piece by piece and dont try to get them all out in one day. Good luck buddy hope it goes well. Are you going to dip them or something if so you may ask k customs he may have a secret of getting them out or call ranger but i think try what I did and see if that helps you out I was surprised at how the tabs did stay together.

12. Member
    Just put new actuator on and thanks to guys on bbc i was able to do it much appreciatedIMAG3658.jpg

13. Member
    the old one was rusty and just not nice looking plus it didn't work the trailer would drift backward as I pulled away at red lights and stop signs. I did use the wooden dowel tricks from a bbc member on the inner membrane also as you slide the new inner membrane in it may catch about halfway in just look underneath and you will see that a little clip has drop out about a 1/4 inch just push it up and goes right in. You may also want to attach the brake line extension to the new master/solenoid before you slide the actuator in or you will find that you cant bolt up the break line from the trailer to the solenoid. hard to explain but trust me bolt up your extension line to the back of the actuator then slide it in. I will try to send a pick of the extension i was talking about. NAPA and eastern marine helped out with proper size stuff.

14. Member
    if your gonna do this you will want to get some clear tubing *1/4inch for the bleeding nipples and quart of dot3 brake fluid, and a syringe to suck out brake fluid to fill the maste cylinder as you bleed them. I spilled so much trying to pour in that little hole and I would over fill it. also if you have a buddy help you is great my wife had to help me (she was the brake bleeder) as I was the actuator pumper with the screwdriver. Learning curve for her took a while to see bubbles vs no bubbles etc etc etc but got to say she helps me every time I ask her to so gotta be patient you now.

15. Member

16. Member
    IMAG3756.jpg so this is the tackle organizer i made. it holds nine tackle inserts and four on each side. before they would thrash around and if you grabbed one they all would lean forward now I can pull one out and the others stay put.
    Last edited by ranger521znem; 11-03-2019 at 09:02 PM.

17. Member
    IMAG3756.jpg I also re used my old letters bc i just could not throw them out and I like them under the hatches.
    Last edited by ranger521znem; 11-03-2019 at 09:03 PM.

18. Member
    IMAG3757.jpg gotta get me some new tackle inserts so they look new. sorry wrong pic i will post the new ones soon.
    Last edited by ranger521znem; 01-27-2021 at 11:12 PM.

19. Member
    IMAG3746.jpg I put the old letters on the back hatch also. sorry is looks blurry.
    Last edited by ranger521znem; 11-03-2019 at 09:05 PM.

20. Member

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast