Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
  1. Member
    Hey dwmgg17 would like to see a pic of your boat.

2. Member
    i made this plate and mounted it on my trailer with ranger trail on it they look awesome how they jut out from the trailer, I made one for each side.
    IMAG5241.jpg
    Last edited by ranger521znem; 01-27-2021 at 11:53 PM.

3. Member
    IMAG5227.jpg sorry this one turned out blurry i will try to get a new one.

4. Member
    IMAG5244.jpg They look really awesome in person my phone camera is not the best. I made these bc I raptor liner'd my trailer and the adhesive would not stick to it so I made these bc I felt my trailer was just looking a bit bare and needed that pop. I like these a lot they are heavy duty and real neat I like how they stick out a bit. Really cool as you walk up on them.
    Last edited by ranger521znem; 01-27-2021 at 11:50 PM.

5. Member
    IMAG5232.jpg My little boy I tell ya ....give him a squirt bottle and he goes to town wiping the boat down. He loves wiping the boat down. I just laugh at him.
    Last edited by ranger521znem; 01-27-2021 at 11:52 PM.

6. Member
    IMAG5230.jpg This gives you a better view of what they look like up close, sorry I couldn't get a better pic of the whole thing but my camera wont get a good wide angle .

7. Member
    Sorry for the late post on my tackle organizer been busy and some issues going on but I got it organized up now IMAG5371.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ranger521znem; 03-16-2021 at 07:45 PM.

8. Member
    IMAG5370.jpg I think I may do some LED lights in compartments next.
    Last edited by ranger521znem; 03-16-2021 at 07:47 PM.

9. Member
    IMAG5371.jpgIMAG5369.jpgIMAG5368.jpg

so it holds 13 of the 3700 series tackle trays. that's a ton of tackle for me, i have my spinner baits and all in these trays i must have like 20 spinner baits in one tray i might get real nerdy and whip out the LABEL MAKER. i could have put more in there but i made little compartments for scale, bait scents, pliers etc..... i really like it it keeps all my trays organized and when i pull one tray out the rest don't collapse forward they stay put and i can slide that tray right back in where i got it from. i do have to re attach the light wire with that little screw but its at such a weird angle and it torques my hip so i guess i will figure something out (lay plywood across the hatch or something like that). hope this helps some guys out as some were asking about storage. this now oped up my hatch in front of my steering wheel and thats empty now as i used to store my boxes there and some in the port hatch now that is empty too but an ore and a briefcase for my boat documents for when i get pulled over by DNR.
    Last edited by ranger521znem; 03-16-2021 at 07:37 PM.

10. Member

It's a great old hull. They can bury me in mine, or burn me on top, like the heathen kings of old.

11. Member
    Yeah I had her out today she rode awesome, nice platform to fish off of too big front deck. Didn't catch much only two fish a nice hybrid and 1-2 LBS largemouth.

12. Member
    If you think the pics look good, you should see it in person. Beautiful job!

13. Member
    Ahh thanks Dale nice to hear from you and thanks for the comment on the boat. Hope you get those steps you wanted (trick steps) they are nice. P.S. you more than welcome to keep trying mine at the boat ramp

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger521znem View Post
    Ahh thanks Dale nice to hear from you and thanks for the comment on the boat. Hope you get those steps you wanted (trick steps) they are nice. P.S. you more than welcome to keep trying mine at the boat ramp
    What size are those nuts that are holding those steps on? I don't want to bring a lot of tools.

Beautiful boat and Awesome job
    2001 Ranger 520DVX 225 mercury

HHC 14TH ENGINEERS COMBAT HEAVY
    FT.ORD ,CA
    US ARMY

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ontheflats View Post
    What size are those nuts that are holding those steps on? I don't want to bring a lot of tools.
    they are 6/18ths or something like that i am actually getting ready to have a guy put a tac weld on some of the bolts to give a thief a bit of trouble may not stop him but may make it hader for him to get it off.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy/LGF View Post
    Beautiful boat and Awesome job
    Thanks grumpy I am really happy with it and just love tweeking the boat and shining her up again. Me and my little boy have fun shining her up too.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger521znem View Post
    they are 6/18ths or something like that i am actually getting ready to have a guy put a tac weld on some of the bolts to give a thief a bit of trouble may not stop him but may make it hader for him to get it off.
    I hope you know that I was only kidding but I think your idea about the tac weld is a good one. Those steps are way too expensive to just leave bolted on. I haven't pulled the trigger on mine yet, but I'm locked and loaded.

19. Member
    what ya waiting for man there nice you dont have to take my word for it just do a search on here and you will see hundreds of testimonials on it. but time will tell Dale. I went up wingo last week and got stuck up there as no water at the ramp. I was about 20 feet from the ramp at glen cove and ran out of water. had to call the wife to come and get my truck and trailer and meet me at peach bottom didnt get home till 8pm and i stopped fishing at 3pm.

20. Member
    The last time I was up there was when I saw you a month ago. Has that ever happened at Glen Cove before?

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast