New Z-18 Live Well Pump Out Issue

My live well pump out works, I pull the valve in the live well and turn on the recirculate switch, but it is like there is a timer and it shuts off after a minute or so way before the live well is empty. If i turn it off and back on it will pump for another minute or so and shut off again. Any help with this?
    2019 Nitro Z-18 DC
    Mercury 150 Pro-XS 4-Stroke 23 Fury

It sounds like you have a switch that is set in the auto position...in auto there is a built in timer. It will come on a few seconds then shut off for a small period the come back on repeating the process. The switch should also have a manual setting. In manual it will run constant/all the time as long as the switch is in manual.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    It sounds like you have a switch that is set in the auto position...in auto there is a built in timer. It will come on a few seconds then shut off for a small period the come back on repeating the process. The switch should also have a manual setting. In manual it will run constant/all the time as long as the switch is in manual.
    Thanks I will check that next time I have it out.
    2019 Nitro Z-18 DC
    Mercury 150 Pro-XS 4-Stroke 23 Fury

4. Member
    Flip you switch the other way.
    If you flip it up its on a timer if you flip it down it will run till you turn it off.
    That's how my z18 is anyway
    03 triton tr19
    03 merc 200 OptiMax.
    helix 12 msi g2n at bow and console.