Raystown conditions anyone?

This weekend I have an FLW high school tournament at Raystown for which I'm a boater. I was wondering if anyone can report on how much debris is out there. The tournament is launching out of Seven Points. Any info is much appreciated.
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

Maybe you have seen something different, but Baltimore district site doesn't say it is open again. I haven't called the lake office though. I was out there on Saturday at the overlooks, still clean on the lower end with a few large logs floating.

Of note, they were rocking the water out of the lake these last two weeks. The gauge below the dam was 14.9ft! Normal level is 4ft. 15000cfs discharge.

3. Member
    The corps facebook page says they opened 4 launches, including Seven Points, on Monday night. They also said they had the gates open at max and are dumping water as fast as they can.

Seven Points Marinas facebook page says they plan to open on Friday. I hope the tournament director says something soon before our teams make the two hour trek.
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

4. Member
    Tons of big debris floating, be very careful, appears the lake turned over due to all the muddy water flowing in, lake is actually not muddy, very strange. Good luck.

5. Member
    Wasn't bad on the downstream end.
    2015 Nitro Z-7 175 Pro XS