Cooler lid on 2018 V-20

Does anyone know who makes the Sea Dek looking material on the cooler lid? I think I am wanting to remove the console floor carpet and put in the same color and type of material. Has anyone else done this? I think I can pull the carpet up and use it for a pattern.

If you go on the sea dek web site they have a bunch of authorized dealers, installers and fabricators. If you talk to them they could point you in the right direction. My understanding is that if you get them the pattern they can work from it.

Quote Originally Posted by donniec View Post
    Does anyone know who makes the Sea Dek looking material on the cooler lid? I think I am wanting to remove the console floor carpet and put in the same color and type of material. Has anyone else done this? I think I can pull the carpet up and use it for a pattern.
    @captainmorganlegend

3. Banned
    If it looks like seadek it probably is, only similiar material I know of out there is SafeFloor and it looks different.

4. Member
    Would love to see a pic when you are done.

5. Member
    I have went on Sea Deks website and they are sending me some samples to try and match my carpet color. I think I want to go ahead and change out the piece on the cooler to match the carpet also while I am going at it.

Let me know how it goes! I wanted to redo the cooler lid too with something a little more spongy for someone to sit on.
    @captainmorganlegend