Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    They would be happy to get you a ride in a Lynx in the near term. Your in Kingswood and we will have a member of our staff in touch to get you a ride somehow. Being in that area of Texas makes this possible. Bass Cat hulls drive different and with most brands speed is largely in the throttle, while throttle hits a wall on a Bass Cat and trim must be used to reach higher speeds. Learning trim angles and working your way up is then learning curve difference between the models your accustomed to and the Lynx, or any Bass Cat hull. The G2 Gear Case offers bite and all three (3) major bass engines have different rides due to the center of gravity and their gearcases. There are differences in the operation, or handling, characteristics of the engines and the gearcases are a good portion of that.

I rode in a Lynx Friday on Table Rock Lake and was impressed. It had the 300 new Mercury and the lake had a good chop on it and lots of boat traffic. The Lynx ate them up. I like that it rides more nose down than my Cougar FTD in the chop. The ride is similar to an Eyra with the nose down in the rough water but better. I don't think anyone would be disappointed in the Lynx.

Boatshop SA in San Antonio has a loaded dual console Lynx to look at, it's beautiful boat. Just looked at it Friday. I'm sure they'd take you for a ride in it also. It's got the new mercury 4 stroke on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12