No fuel level after an update

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or if they were able to resolve it. I have 2 - GPSmap 1222's networked, and on nmea 2000 also, running a 250 SHO. For the first part of the year I was able to input my total fuel capacity, and as long as I added the fuel into my tank on the unit when I added to the boat, it kept up with a digital gauge. I liked this as I assumed because the unit knows my capacity and the exact amount of fuel my engine was using over the nmea network, it should be a more accurate gauge. I don't trust the mechanical gauge in the boat, it is always moving depending on if you are sitting, on plane, on the trailer, etc. So after I did one of the updates over the summer, early July if I remember correctly, it stopped working. It will ask me each time I power up to set my fuel capacity and level, but it has never given me an electronic gauge since the update, and will ask to set levels and capacity the next time I power up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tschallock View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or if they were able to resolve it. I have 2 - GPSmap 1222's networked, and on nmea 2000 also, running a 250 SHO. For the first part of the year I was able to input my total fuel capacity, and as long as I added the fuel into my tank on the unit when I added to the boat, it kept up with a digital gauge. I liked this as I assumed because the unit knows my capacity and the exact amount of fuel my engine was using over the nmea network, it should be a more accurate gauge. I don't trust the mechanical gauge in the boat, it is always moving depending on if you are sitting, on plane, on the trailer, etc. So after I did one of the updates over the summer, early July if I remember correctly, it stopped working. It will ask me each time I power up to set my fuel capacity and level, but it has never given me an electronic gauge since the update, and will ask to set levels and capacity the next time I power up.

Thanks
    I sent you a PM asking for more information.
    Garmin Pro Team