New Trailer Tires

Looking to get two new trailer tires. What are some of the best on the market?
    2021 Bass Cat Eyra w/ 300 Mercury Pro XS

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Probably Goodyear Endurance. If you have a single axle trailer, tire capacity is really important.

It would be good to weigh your rig and check out http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....=1#post6208861
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

3. Member
    Thank you! That is very helpful.
    2021 Bass Cat Eyra w/ 300 Mercury Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by CatFan View Post
    Probably Goodyear Endurance. If you have a single axle trailer, tire capacity is really important.

It would be good to weigh your rig and check out http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread....=1#post6208861
    What he said

5. Member
    Maxxis.....

6. Member
    Goodyear Endurance. Only ST rated tire that I know that is made in the USA. Most other brands are made in China. Poor workmanship and tire failures have been my experience with Chinese made trailer tires. .

7. Airborne/Infantry bassnman81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromanoski View Post
    Goodyear Endurance. Only ST rated tire that I know that is made in the USA. Most other brands are made in China. Poor workmanship and tire failures have been my experience with Chinese made trailer tires. .
    this

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain,CT.
    2000 R-81 Ranger, 2015 175 Pro-XS
    Disabled American Veterans, Life Member
    Vietnam Veterans of America, Life Member
    An Khe Vietnam, 66-67

8. Member
    Endurance. I replaced my Marathons with Endurance tires this year. I have a dual axle trailer. I've put around 5000 miles on them so far this year and they have held up very well up to this point. I never had a problem with my Marathons in the 10 years I used them. I replaced the Marathons at 5 year intervals and was pretty anal about checking the tire pressure before every long trip.

9. Member
    Another vote for Endurance!

I dont know if anyone has mentioned these yet, but you will want to get Goodyear endurance. They are on a whole other level.

11. Member
    I went with the newest Endurance D series which is rated for increased weight capacity. And an handle max pressure of 65 lbs and if you choose can be run up to 86 mph. Have been back and forth to Florida three times. Ii like them a lot.

12. Member
    I've put about 1400 miles on my Endurance tires since I bought my boat and they have been great so far.

I sure hope you guys are right about those Goodyear Endurance tires. I put a set on a couple months ago. I have had Goodyears on four vehicles and one boat trailer....I've hated them in every case. However, when I had a blowout with one of my Carlisles, I decided it might be a good idea to try the Goodyears one more time. They really do make other trailer tires look like toys.

In all fairness to Carlisles, I had great service out of three sets of them. The one that blew was about 2 ½ years old and I had been flying pretty low at about 85 trying to get to the lake before sunrise. Speed is death to trailer tires. These were 15" LRD's rated to 99 mph.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

Support your local Alabamans. GY Endurance are made in Gadsden, AL!

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s