Smile a little behind the scenes

Last week was another full one at Vexus™. We kept our freight trucks busy with regular loads of fully-rigged boats and trailers, participated in several on-water test rides, added the ‘Build Mine’ boat configuration section to our website, hung our interior lobby sign, worked on exterior signage, completed our first studio shoots for each model, and Forrest Wood personally autographed a number of rigs – and a Stetson hat – headed out to owners across the country. So much happening and even more in the works. Have a great week!

https://www.facebook.com/vexusboats/

The AVX2080 is available with your choice of a single or tandem axle trailer. Check out more details on our website or configure your own with our 'Build Mine' section at vexusboats.com

The depth and luster of our exclusive Hard Case™ paint really stood out in the studio.

The AVX2080 can be ordered as a single or dual console model.

Apricot Metallic is just one of the striking colors available on a Vexus™.

One of our customers asked if Forrest would sign his Stetson - to which he happily obliged.

Several anglers have asked if Forrest would sign their rigs. In their words, they "wanted Forrest to go fishing with 'em every time they went." That kind of appreciation for our team is just one more reason we're so committed to delivering the best ownership experience possible.

Here, our electricians are finishing up some last minute details on the lobby sign.

A night time look at our 'almost-finished' lobby.

Cool stuff. Very nice boats.

3. Member
    Cool but whats the deal with the contact us page? Sent a message with questions. Received a response, asking what questions I have, instead of answering the questions I sent on the page. Do the reps not see the original messages posted from the website?

Anyways, When I replied with the questions I have, no response from the Rep since 9/10. Come on Jason, get it together. I did check my spam folder to make sure. Maybe my reply when into theirs.

4. bayousmallie
    i'VE HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH IT. every time i sent a message. it was answered, even on facebook.

5. Member
    LOL. Thanks for relaying the message. Jason responded today.

6. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar

7. Member
    Every time I have reached out, I was followed up with a phone call the next business day and an email. I can not wait to see fiberglass rig. Johnny Morris owns or controls everything now. Even Mercury (though not on paper). Bass Pro has lowered so many brands... Keener, Mako, Ranger to name a few. And yes I have had many Rangers over the years and own 2 now. But if their fiberglass rig is anything of what I think it will be and can get an Evinrude by June, I’m in

8. Member
    Just to add thought to Fosterfence, those of us that prefer a g2 are being systematically eliminated, by price, of a fair purchase price on ranger products. I am getting ready to order a ranger z520 but must take an L boat to get the g2. If vexus was a little farther along there would be no doubt that is the way I would go.