Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    well today is May 1st and marks 4 months on Keto and Fasting for me. When I hit the scales this morning I had gone from 323.8 to 248.6 which is 75.2 pounds lost. You see a lot of skeptics in the "lounge" when talking about Keto and fasting but I'm living proof of how you can change your life and take it back and doing it quickly. Everyone asks for my goal, I don't really have one I just don't wanna stop. I think I can lose 100 pounds but my goal is just to be able to continue doing this. So far it's been easy and not really hard at all.

2. Member
    Congratulations keep up the healthy life style.

3. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I really suck at consistency. I can IF all week and then the weekend hits and it's like, WTH I feel like pizza and cake. Although the weight is going down ever so slowly.
    Thanos was the hero

4. Member
    Make the keto pizza it is really good.

5. Member
    big day today folks, I hit a big milestone. I'm now down 80.2 pounds in less than 5 months. 323.8 to 243.6 and still going!

6. Georgia Bass Club Moderator fishnfool38's Avatar
    Very impressive keep up the good work.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vandamit View Post
    big day today folks, I hit a big milestone. I'm now down 80.2 pounds in less than 5 months. 323.8 to 243.6 and still going!

8. Member
    Great job. I've been on for almost a year and this is the easiest lifestyle change I have ever done. So easy to not eat carbs and I feel so freaking good. Only issue I have is too much protein on occasion. But I love steak and fish. And cheese. Starting a 7-Day fast today. See my other post

9. Member
    I am just over a year now and have lost 92 pounds. Started at 348 and I am down to 256.

10. Member
    I just stumbled on this. The wife and I just started the 16:8 3 days ago. I was skeptical because all I’d be cutting out is two granola bars in the morning. To be fair we are changing our diets too. My big problem was/is over eating. This is day three and I already feel better! Ive gotten rid of about 5 pounds of water weight. I can tell my stomach is shrinking because after just a little bit of lunch I no longer feel the need to eat.

After reading your posts guys I’m optimistic this is going to work! The hunger cravings are short lived now just after 3 days. I’ll keep following and posting as well.

11. Member
    Almost 5 weeks in and I’m down 10 lbs. This isn’t hard at all I’m quite surprised. There are days where I get to 18 hours with no problem at all. We’ve changed what we eat as well and I feel a lot better.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 12poundbass View Post
    Almost 5 weeks in and I’m down 10 lbs. This isn’t hard at all I’m quite surprised. There are days where I get to 18 hours with no problem at all. We’ve changed what we eat as well and I feel a lot better.
    I have extended to 20-22 hours most days. Blood pressure is now down below the threshold for taking medication. I no longer take any medication. Intermittent fasting is definitely a healthy lifestyle. Check out the videos of dr. Jason Fung on YouTube

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bkeenom View Post
    I have extended to 20-22 hours most days. Blood pressure is now down below the threshold for taking medication. I no longer take any medication. Intermittent fasting is definitely a healthy lifestyle. Check out the videos of dr. Jason Fung on YouTube
    Congrats on getting off the medication.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bkeenom View Post
    Congrats on getting rid of the meds. My wife is off from her BP meds. I’m not on anything. 22 hour fast is crazy. I don’t think I could make it 22 hours. Maybe months down the road I can make it, but not at this time.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 12poundbass View Post
    Congrats on getting rid of the meds. My wife is off from her BP meds. I’m not on anything. 22 hour fast is crazy. I don’t think I could make it 22 hours. Maybe months down the road I can make it, but not at this time.
    Fairly easy on low carb diet. Never hungry.

16. Member
    i wanted to touch base as i haven't shared for a while. June and most of July was a couple vacation trips and weekend trips. I drank way more beer than usual and relaxed a LITTLE on my diet but i was very happy to stay i held completely steady on my weight which really makes me believe this is entirely sustainable for life. This week i decided to buckle it down some and also hit the elliptical in order to start getting in shape for bow hunting. Low and behold i hit a new milestone today i wanted to share......down 90.6 pounds so far! That's a big number and i'm headed for that 100 pound lost next as my goal. To recap Jan 3rd i was 323.8 and today i was 233.6. This is life changing stuff folks and i feel awesome! keep up the good work to all the BBC brothers that are doing this!

i wanted to touch base as i haven't shared for a while. June and most of July was a couple vacation trips and weekend trips. I drank way more beer than usual and relaxed a LITTLE on my diet but i was very happy to stay i held completely steady on my weight which really makes me believe this is entirely sustainable for life. This week i decided to buckle it down some and also hit the elliptical in order to start getting in shape for bow hunting. Low and behold i hit a new milestone today i wanted to share......down 90.6 pounds so far! That's a big number and i'm headed for that 100 pound lost next as my goal. To recap Jan 3rd i was 323.8 and today i was 233.6. This is life changing stuff folks and i feel awesome! keep up the good work to all the BBC brothers that are doing this!
    90 pounds is life changing. Excellent job

Go pick up xxx amount of weights,even if it's just 20 pounds, and think about walking around with/without that weight. I would have a tough time just lifting 90. What you have accomplished is amazing.
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

18. Member
    Congratulations, I hit my 100 pound mark and yes it is life changing.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basser100 View Post
    Congratulations, I hit my 100 pound mark and yes it is life changing.
    Congrats on the weight loss.
    I don't have that much to lose but I just started IF 16/8 almost a week now. So far I am down 6 1/2 lbs. I feel better and I am surprised it is not as hard as I thought it would be. I am able to eat pretty much want I want and I am still losing weight. I don't have any hunger pains or cravings either which is surprising. What I find though is if I am not busy my mind wanders and I find myself standing in front of the refrigerator. So keeping busy for me is key.
    My wife was trying to do a different program and started at the same time I did. She struggled with snacking and has not lost any weight since we started. Last night she read up on IF and will be starting the same program as me. I am hopeful that she sticks to it. She has high blood pressure, heart issues run in her family as well and to hear that you guys are able to come off your BP meds is a blessing to my ears. That is hopefully something that my wife will be able to do down the road.
    2015 Ranger 1880 VS Angler
    2015 MERCURY 150HP
    (Model #:1150F23HD Serial #:2B135781)

20. Member
    Just a quick update. So far I am down 9 lbs in 10 days. Feel great, never have been hungry and have a lot of energy. Sleeping better as well.
    2015 Ranger 1880 VS Angler
    2015 MERCURY 150HP
    (Model #:1150F23HD Serial #:2B135781)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast