Banned

Reports from the guys down east?

I spoke with Ted (Crank68), he was okay. Hoping everyone made it though safely. Nothing but a little rain here so far.

2. Member
    The Wilson/Rocky Mount area was spared the full wrath of Flo. Some flooding in the Roanoke/Chowan/Albemarle Sound but not heard any reports of fish kills.

3. Banned
    We had only got 9" of rain before i went to bed last night here at home. Had that tornado roll thru between us and Elm City but do think think anyone was injuried from what i have heard and seen on tv.

4. Banned
    Send up a few for Matt Yates (mattyrocketship). He is stationed out at Camp Pendleton but has a house in New Bern that he knows nothing about and no way for anyone to get there and check right now.

Also have a house guest/evacuee from Wilmington. Throw a few up for her also, she has a bottom floor apt.

5. Member
    River is rising in Elizabeth City, but still within the banks and does not appear to be getting much higher. We got lucky on this one over here. Prayers for those affected to the south/South west of us.

I live in boiling springs lake. I left for the storm and have yet to return. The flooding is terrible all through brunswick county. It will take years to rebuild and get back to normal. Please keep the folks on the coast in your prayers

7. I'm your Huckleberry Chuck D's Avatar
    Cooper River is fine but the Santee River and Waccammaw are at risk from the runoff. Winyah bay is about to get hammered with flood water it looks like but they've been prepping in Georgetown so hopeful they got what they need in place and are braced up and ready!