Sealing a painted Bull Shad

I don't paint lures to sell I paint for the fun of it but I have a friend that would like me to paint a Bull Shad for him. I can paint it but I don't know what to seal the paint with. I use Wicked Colors, Createx and some Wal-Mart paint. I have sealed lures with 2 ton epoxy and Diamond clear Finish. When I use Diamond Finish I dip them have not spray any yet. What would you seal it with? Thanks Rex

2. Member
    I would brush each section one at a time, with a thin coat of the KBS and then hand rotate for a couple minutes, then hang til dry. Repeat each section. I have done this on glides and multi section baits. Apply a thin second coat if you want. They do have KBS in a spray can that I've heard of guys using. Some times I'll just use some Rustoleum 2X clear for the ease of use.

3. Member
    The Rustoleum 2 X clear has held up well with my use of it, probably as well as a lot of factory clears . It won't hold up as well as the other 2 you mentioned, but it does pretty good. Two Ton slow cure will put a shine on it like a new penny, but as they say, one section at a time.

4. Member
    I spray KBS Diamond it works well just be sure to spray thin coats or it might make your paint run if you over spray.