Guide Service reviews

Have any of you used Hawghunter Guide Services out of central Florida? I haven't booked my trip quite yet, but have all but pulled the trigger on these guys. They use several of the guides that are often recommended on this and other forums. Their website is very informative and professional. I presented a parade of questions via Facebook messenger, and the communication was excellent. They even offered to let me book a trip to one lake, then check in with them a week or so ahead of the trip, and transfer to another location if the bite was better. I would love to hear of the experience of others with this group. Thanks in advance!
    1992 Ranger 690
    1991 Johnson 150 Fastrike
    2014 Minn Kota Terrova 112 w/i-Pilot Link
    (Coming Soon) Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI GPS G2N
    Humminbird Helix 7 DI GPS G2N
    Helix 5 DI

2. Member
    I would go with lake toho tackle co. Bill whipple 407-928-2529 tell him crazy Johnny from Peoria IL sent you he will treat you right . Knows toho better than any one he lives on it

3. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Your Guide knows you as Crazy Johnny? I’m not even gonna ask! I’m sure someone will chime in that has used that guide service. I’ve heard of them but never used them. To me communication is really important though! Sounds like they have a professional company. Good luck!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

4. Member
    I’ve been going down there fo 20 years and I am a little crazy

5. Banned
    Are Y'all going for Peacocks?

What body of agua?

6. Member
    I ended up booking Captain Robert Miley for a day on Okeechobee, but if the bite is right we may opt to go to Ida or Osborne for peacocks. We will check with him a couple of days before and decide. I love the flexibility!
    1992 Ranger 690
    1991 Johnson 150 Fastrike
    2014 Minn Kota Terrova 112 w/i-Pilot Link
    (Coming Soon) Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI GPS G2N
    Humminbird Helix 7 DI GPS G2N
    Helix 5 DI