Prop for Yamaha Sho 250?

I知 fixing to order a new prop as a spare for my 2018 ZX250 powered by a 250 Sho. I知 currently running a TI 25p I believe,it came standard with the boat from foothills a few months ago. Tournament Loaded 2 guys I知 running around 70.2 and I知 happy with that. I壇 like to find out what others are running before I purchased the same prop as a spare, and what they are running and hole shot?

2. Member
    As both the Yammie and the Skeeter are from the same family, it's hard to beat the prop that they choose. But, with that being said, perhaps go down 1 pitch to gain a few more RPMs. I had a ZX 20 and could never get my 250 SHO to turn more than 5700 or so, which is way below the redline.

3. Member
    I’m at the red line with the stock prop now.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMarkszx250 View Post
    I’m at the red line with the stock prop now.
    Red line on your tach or red line on a lowrance display?

5. Member
    Tach right on it that’s full speed full tank full wells and co angler

6. Member
    Tach right on it that’s full speed full tank full wells and co angler
    Buy the same prop as a spare.

7. Member
    Is that trimmed out as far as she will go ? and if so aren't you getting a lot of steering torque when doing so, I know I do, 2017 zx250, I can turn 6080 like this but a lot of torque, about the same speed your getting with 2 people and tourney load. I had a T1 15 1/8x25, just through a blade a couple weeks ago, boat is at foot hills now.

8. Member
    Trimmed up smooth ride she Stiffens up some but very manageable. No issues. Guess I’m going to have my dealer order the same prop the boat came with sounds like that’s the best one for me.
    Thanks guys!

9. Member
    I threw a blade last week same prop that’s the reason for the spare. Supposedly it’s on the warranty will find out .

I threw a blade last week same prop that’s the reason for the spare. Supposedly it’s on the warranty will find out .
    Yamaha will warranty your prop but will replace it with a 25 T2 not the T1 and the reason for that is the Ti's are slinging to many blades. The T2 has thicker ears to accept the amount of torque the 250 puts on the prop.