Echomap 73sv waypoint sharing

I have a Echomap 73sv (non chirp) at my console. What unit could I get for my bow that I could share waypoints between? Thanks.

The nonCHIRP echomaps share wpts via High Speed Protocol (blue/brown wires on unit PWR cable). All echomap CHIRP units, echomap Plus 4/6, as well as all the Striker units (including the Plus models) will also share with High Speed Protocol. The echomap Plus 7/9 units will not share with your current unit, as these units share with ethernet.
    Garmin Pro Team

3. Member
    I just bought the 73SV for my console, and installed a Striker 7sv at the bow - they should communicate via the blue/brown. I went the cheap route and bought factory refurbs - this is my first time buying graphs, and had a hard limit at $750. I wanted mapping on the dash with the echomap, but my thought process was that I won't be that worried about mapping at the bow, but at least being able to see waypoints between the 2 might be beneficial.

I just got the Striker installed Sunday afternoon, need to get the 73sv in next. Then I need to go get them wet to figure it all out.