no audible on c monster pump

Just bought set pwer poles from a buddy, one pump works great, other one has the lights blinking just like other one but doesnt sing song and wont work at all

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by samsmallie View Post
    Just bought set pwer poles from a buddy, one pump works great, other one has the lights blinking just like other one but doesnt sing song and wont work at all
    have power pole run diagnostic.. did it work before your buddy sold them to you?

3. BBC SPONSOR
    I would start by making sure the controllers are programmed to both pumps. Do the cap buttons work? If not, try removing the top cap and and see if the controller works, of course making sure they are paired first. See below for pairing instructions.

They could be on different firmware versions. The audible start up and reboot chimes were added as a feature to a firmware update. Down load the C-Monster app on an Android device and update both pumps, this will improve the operation of both and make sure they are both on current firmware.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

4. Member
    they are sending a cap and control module, i bought mine used but from what ive seen it wouldnt be a good idea to buy anything other than power pole, those folks are great and i love how they handle things, its not one those wait a week and see kinda companies, if i ever buy a new set it will be powerpole.

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by samsmallie View Post
    they are sending a cap and control module, i bought mine used but from what ive seen it wouldnt be a good idea to buy anything other than power pole, those folks are great and i love how they handle things, its not one those wait a week and see kinda companies, if i ever buy a new set it will be powerpole.
    Couldnt be a more true statement