Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Member
    Just saw your original post. Sorry about your dad. You're right, cancer sucks.

2. Member
    Very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

So sorry to hear

5. Member
    Sorry for your loss!

6. Member
    Sorry for your loss, and yes cancer sucks!! Lost my dad to it 5 years ago this November.

7. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    Thank you everyone. We had a great service for him on Monday. Been squaring away some of his personal affects...today I disconnected his cell phone service. That was the hardest thing I have had to deal with other than his passing and burying him. Man I cried when the lady said she would be ending his service and our call would disconnect. And then it did. That was really tough. Lots of things will be pulling heart strings the next few months I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Billy View Post
    Thank you everyone. We had a great service for him on Monday. Been squaring away some of his personal affects...today I disconnected his cell phone service. That was the hardest thing I have had to deal with other than his passing and burying him. Man I cried when the lady said she would be ending his service and our call would disconnect. And then it did. That was really tough. Lots of things will be pulling heart strings the next few months I am sure.
    I haven't had to do that yet I'm sure it's very tough and did not want to be in your shoes I have been praying for you and your family. I will say with me though all my friends and family I have lost they are still in my phone, I do not have the heart to delete their numbers and sometimes on those bad days I just pull up the person like I'm going to dial it and talk to them like they're listening. It helps me and makes me feel like they're still here a little , not sure if it would you or not.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456