Standard fishing seat?

Anyone know how to get a standard factory fishing seat for a decent price? My wife is to short to use the bicycle style seats my zx225 came with and my father would rather use the standard seat as well. My dealer quoted me $450+ for one seat which seems super high. I have a 2018 ZX 225 color option F.
    Last edited by itgotaway; 09-15-2018 at 07:39 PM.

Could you simply buy a shorter seat pole for maybe $50?

2018 Z19/200 Optimax 2 stroker 24x3 Fury Ultrex 112
    Lowrance HDS 12/9 Lives with 3 in 1 ducers

3. Member
    This could work but my father is really looking for the back support of a standard seat. I can buy an inexpensive one online but I would like one to match the boat.

Got the xtra fishing seat for my 18 zx 250 for $360.00 from the dealer. Still high but the seat is very nice.

5. Member
    I checked with my dealer once more and he told me the seat and pole usually sell for $700 but that he would order me one for $550. Ouch! I am going to maybe check with some other dealers near my area.

6. Member
    Some seat manufactures make seats that are pretty close to stock colors. You might find something close for a lot less. Nobody can see the seat if your sitting in it anyway.
    Check out Wise mfg. Also do a search you might find a used one or a new one cheaper.
    Please release me,let me go.

7. Member
    I searched all the forums, Craigslist, eBay and Facebook sale sites as well as others for 5 years hoping to find a set of light colored original seats, regular back one and butt front one, as mine are no longer made. The original ones I got with the boat are in great shape but black and terribly hot in the summer. I finally bought two tempress ones. I kid you not, within less than a week I found what I had been looking for from two different sellers at a steal of a price. Good luck on your search. The tempress naviback seat is very comfortable if you decide to go generic.

'91 Skeeter 200SX Yamaha 200.
    It's hard to stumble when you're on your knees.

You might check bassboatseats.com