Selling your Garmin on BBC

Thought I would list a few helpful hints. Most Garmins I see for sale on here. Lack very important details. Especially the ECHOMAP series.Pix help tremendously the boxes pic often tell the prospective buyer all he needs to know.

Info should at least contain non-chirp , chirp and finally the chirp plus series. Why Garmin doesn't resort to other model design name to eliminate some of the confusion ?

Some other helpful hints ( these would apply to any make ). Save original receipt and all manufacturer packing material. This will greatly assist you in the shipping of your sale. Of course when we first get a brand new shiny toy. No future sale of it is intended. But since new innovations come so fast and furious. Those intentions are immediately forgotten. When Maker X comes up with some new whiz bang technology.

As Porky used to say "Thats all folks "
    Helix Mega 10 SI G2N , ILink
    Garmin 1040 XS / Garmin 1242 xsv with Panoptix Down VU PS 30 W/ GCV 10 networked with PS 31. Boat Rig

Echomap Ultra 106 SV with Livescope 12 . Ice Rig

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Some list their units like they list the units when they are trying to get help with an issue.....its like pulling teeth to get the information.

But some good pointers for others....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS