Thread: Pressure cooker

Question Pressure cooker

What is the best brand of cookers. Wife has been using a Presto that's about ancient and said its time for a new one. Not an electric.
    Thanks in advance. Hope I don't have any black helicopters flying around tonight.
    Last edited by brushsjigs; 09-13-2018 at 05:26 PM.

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    My wife hasn’t used hers in years since I got her an electric one. No comparison. You don’t have to watch it. Maintains pressure on its own and shuts off and beeps when done.

Presto is still the way to go on a conventional cooker.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

Quote Originally Posted by CatFan View Post
    My wife hasn’t used hers in years since I got her an electric one. No comparison. You don’t have to watch it. Maintains pressure on its own and shuts off and beeps when done.

Presto is still the way to go on a conventional cooker.
    Ditto on the electric, but did find this for you
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

4. Member
    Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer

We have this one it works great just like catfan says beeps when done . And there are all kinds of recipes and videos out there for this. Copied description from Amazon its the one we have. Hope this helps.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tparker14 View Post
    Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer

We have this one it works great just like catfan says beeps when done . And there are all kinds of recipes and videos out there for this. Copied description from Amazon its the one we have. Hope this helps.
    If I knew how to post a picture i would but if you look up that description you will see it.

6. Member
    I got a knock off of the instant pop 2 years ago at walmart been fine!!i use it alot in the winter and for cooking pinto beans i can put the beans in with fatback and seasoning turn it on fix my cornbread and when the corn bread is done the beans are done and taste like they been cooking all day. Love the thing!!