Thread: Slow

Slow

I thought this was the Stroker board man its been slow on here for sure!!! Hope everyone is doing good!!

2. Member
    I'm doing good, only problem is I have one of the slow Strokers.

3. Member
    I look on here daily for new topics to pop up, I haven’t been in the family long enough to know much to talk about lol. I do know I love my stroker how bout that lol! I did crack a blade on my 30 bravo a couple days ago, just sent it off to have it fixed, hope to have it back pretty quick.
    Fitzgerald Rods

4. Member
    im new to stroker also, i now have two strokers, they are awsome, there so good i just never have any issues , to post about or ask questions about, i love it all the other brands i have had i was always trying this or that to try and make it better, these things will cruise slow medium or you can air them out love it, i get alot of boats that pull up beside me running 65 they will be motioning lets go, when i start coming up on the jack plate and put my foot in it and look back its hillarious they are so far back there,then get out of it, when they jump my wake they dont even look over, i have had some people stop me wanting to know what is a stroker not alot of them in texas

Quote Originally Posted by rifles11 View Post
    im new to stroker also, i now have two strokers, they are awsome, there so good i just never have any issues , to post about or ask questions about, i love it all the other brands i have had i was always trying this or that to try and make it better, these things will cruise slow medium or you can air them out love it, i get alot of boats that pull up beside me running 65 they will be motioning lets go, when i start coming up on the jack plate and put my foot in it and look back its hillarious they are so far back there,then get out of it, when they jump my wake they dont even look over, i have had some people stop me wanting to know what is a stroker not alot of them in texas
    That's awesome. Love it. LOL.
    Boatless in Wisconsin. 300R
    Act justly. Love mercy. Walk humbly with God.

kylekkyle, lots of good historical info on this board to search for in the future, if you ever need to solve a problem or make some mods. Lots of creative and experienced people that build products and accessories for our Strokers here. Since our boats can fly, you also have some of the best drivers and best engine and equipment mod people available to provide help and feedback. I'm thankful for this.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokerdean View Post
    Yeah right! I’ve seen you do 100 mph

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskiebri View Post
    kylekkyle, lots of good historical info on this board to search for in the future, if you ever need to solve a problem or make some mods. Lots of creative and experienced people that build products and accessories for our Strokers here. Since our boats can fly, you also have some of the best drivers and best engine and equipment mod people available to provide help and feedback. I'm thankful for this.
    This is very true!!!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokerdean View Post
    I dont think so what you have accomplished up in the clouds is really Awesome!!

10. Member
    Thanks for the complements guys, the Stroker is a awesome platform for fishing and running. I sure enjoy mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by bassworm1 View Post
    I dont think so what you have accomplished up in the clouds is really Awesome!!

11. Member
    Mine is just a slow fishing boat. I’ve met my personal goal of a speed I wanted to achieve while loaded to fish so I’m happy now.

12. Member
    Attached Images Attached Images

13. T Dub
    I've been checking in from time to time just to see if any new boats are being made.... Would love to see some

14. Member
    Nice fish, I put a 5 lbr in the boat last week. First nice fish in a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroker250xs View Post