Thread: 2019 Blazer 625

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2019 Blazer 625

Want to thank John with Anglers Port and Chris Williams with Blazer. I made the decision to sell my Ranger and get a new Blazer. Chris let me know of several 595's and 625's that were available. Distance wasn't an issue since no matter where I bought, it was a lengthy drive. I reached to several dealers and finally settled on an Anglers Port 2019 625. They had the setup and color that I was looking for. Hopefully I get to pick it up next week after additions have been installed. I am beyond excited to get it. I live on a lake, so it will get used several times a week.

If you guys need any help, I can't recommend John and the staff at Anglers Port enough. No question is stupid enough..lol

Spec:
    2019 Blazer 625 w/ 250 ProXs V8
    (2) 8 ft Power Poles
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112#
    10 inch Hydraulic Jack Plate
    Humminbird Helix 9 Chirp SI GPS g2n in Bow
    Humminbird Helix 12 SI g2n Chirp in Console
    Flowrite remote drain plug
    RMP Power Pole Anchor light
    Hotfoot

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    That boat is going to flat out run.

I live down the road from Marks Croxton. So hopefully do some prop testing this fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Sports1 View Post
    That boat is going to flat out run.

4. Member
    Wow! That’s a sweet looking boat!

5. Member
    Croxton just got done with my 27 Bravo this week can't wait to see how much better it does on my new 625

Quote Originally Posted by GWK64 View Post
    Croxton just got done with my 27 Bravo this week can't wait to see how much better it does on my new 625
    Yes, let me know. That is what I was wanting to test out... 27 Bravo 1 xs. Very curious for the results.

That is a sharp ride !!
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GWK64 View Post
    You have the SHO on yours right?

He has 225 Pro XS on a 595.

Quote Originally Posted by Sports1 View Post
    You have the SHO on yours right?

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danible70 View Post
    He has 225 Pro XS on a 595.
    In his post he indicated that he had a 625. I think he traded the 595 for a 625.

11. Member
    I did trade my 595 in on a new 625 a few weeks ago . I does have an SHO on it. I will let y’all know how the Bravo does I am running a 26 Fury now a little over 80 in very hot weather 1 person full tackle 2/3 gas.Motor is stock and still in breakin

12. Member
    Fished a tournament yesterday used the 27 bravo it has great hole shot and midrange but is about 3 mph slower than the Fury full gas ,wells full, 2 people,5 bass and a lot of tackle 90 plus temps 74.5 is the best I got. The Fury last tournament was over 77 but the boat planes at lower speed & is easier to drive with the Bravo

love the colors, congrats on the new boat!
    1991 Blazer VLX-150 / 2003 Mercury 150 XR6
    2015 Ranger 521C/ 2019 Mercury Racing 300R

Well, I have had it for a few days and fortunately live on a lake, so I have been able to get several hours on it. Point of reference - I came from a 2007 Range 519 VX. I really liked that boat. I am probably not as experienced with setups as others. But for a novice, this boat is easy to drive and I am extremely excited/surprised that it rides better than the Ranger. The sound of the V8 is awesome. I towed it 8 hours home and the dual axle trailer is great and tracks well. The boat sits deep in the trailer, so you don't have to put it deep in the water. For the price point, I am not sure there is a better boat out there. Easy, easy to drive. Much better than the Ranger, but I assume that has to do with 12 year difference in production/technology. If you can find a 625, I highly recommend it.
    Last edited by Danible70; 09-20-2018 at 11:14 AM.

15. Member
    Your boats looks great. Please post some preformance numbers when you can.I have a new 625 also & really liking it so far.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danible70 View Post
    Well, I have had it for a few days and fortunately live on a lake, so I have been able to get several hours on it. Point of reference - I came from a 2007 Range 519 VX. I really liked that boat. I am probably not as experienced with setups as others. But for a novice, this boat is easy to drive and I am extremely excited/surprised that it rides better than the Ranger. The sound of the V8 is awesome. I towed it 8 hours home and the dual axle trailer is great and tracks well. The boat sits deep in the trailer, so you don't have to put it deep in the water. For the price point, I am not sure there is a better boat out there. Easy, easy to drive. Much better than the Ranger, but I assume that has to do with 12 year difference in production/technology. If you can find a 625, I highly recommend it.
    I had no doubt that you would enjoy the ride of the boat. Great looking boat man.
    Lee Setser
    2022 Blazer 625
    2022 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Lowrance HDS 12 Lives
    Lowrance Active Target

17. Member
    ​Sweet looking boat and combo.

Danible, I live in Indy and would love to see your boat in person. I'm floating the idea of a 595 and would like to see the fit and finish of yours.

how wide is the beam on that rig? Looking around for a new rig, main thing is fishablility to me does the front end canoe walking around ? A friend of a friend said they move a lot..
    thanks fellas
    Po' Boys Milford Jackpots
    I70 Bass Anglers Team Trail

Your friend is in accurate. Its wider than my Ranger I had. Best boat I have owned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast