Thread: 9-12-18 report

Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar

9-12-18 report

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Lake Hudson, Oklahoma. Caught 18 crappie in an hour, and 16 of them were of the legal size limit of 10 inches or better. Left with my legal limit of 15. All caught in 8-10 foot of water vertical jigging a Bobby Garland Blue ice.

3. Member
    Been getting similar results here 7 ft down in 9-10. Was staying on the thermocline and fishing that but the weather changes have shot that theory somewhat. Now they are scattered. Long lining gets some, bp's get some. Jig poling a lot but I am way better at throwing. Need to work on that more and more.

4. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeDee View Post
    Been getting similar results here 7 ft down in 9-10. Was staying on the thermocline and fishing that but the weather changes have shot that theory somewhat. Now they are scattered. Long lining gets some, bp's get some. Jig poling a lot but I am way better at throwing. Need to work on that more and more.
    Where at in Missouri are you? My wife, kids and I go to Branson 3-4 times a year. I always want to go crappie fish table rock but haven't. Is there a local dock one can pay to fish around the lake somewhere?

5. Member
    South East