One pump shutting off when trying to go up

I recently had PP rebuild one of my pumps. Everything seemed to work great until today. I deployed my poles and when I raised them, only one came up. I went back and hit the up button on the pump itself and the pump shut off and turned back on. I finally got it to come up by tapping down a few times and then up. I tried it in the garage again and cannot get it to work going up. Is there a simple fix or do I have to send it back to power pole again?

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywake View Post
    I recently had PP rebuild one of my pumps. Everything seemed to work great until today. I deployed my poles and when I raised them, only one came up. I went back and hit the up button on the pump itself and the pump shut off and turned back on. I finally got it to come up by tapping down a few times and then up. I tried it in the garage again and cannot get it to work going up. Is there a simple fix or do I have to send it back to power pole again?
    call power pole have them run a diagnostic thru the app and go from there.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywake View Post
    Hard to tell.

WHat is the serial number on the pole or can you tell me what model and C-Monster version you are running

4. Member
    I spoke when power pole and they diagnosed it as the board. New one on the way.

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Knew they would fix you right up!