Thread: Tire wear issue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jtracc View Post
    You obviously a much superior person then me....

thanks for the input
    The man has a point !!
    Being at least somewhat diligent at safety issues might save you and someone around you a lot of grief.
    As stated earlier .. (I'd say your VERY lucky) A few more miles at HI-way speeds and that would have gotten real ugly. You would have been replacing a lot more than a tire !! Not to mention putting you, your passengers and possibly other motorists at risk.
    You get someone seriously hurt or killed and one look at that tire and you could be found negligent and liable..

2. Member
    You obviously a much superior person then me....

thanks for the input
    If taking responsibility for what I am towing down the road potentially putting others as well as my own lives at risk then I guess so.
    Youre very welcome.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnfireman View Post
    The man has a point !!
    Being at least somewhat diligent at safety issues might save you and someone around you a lot of grief.
    As stated earlier .. (I'd say your VERY lucky) A few more miles at HI-way speeds and that would have gotten real ugly. You would have been replacing a lot more than a tire !! Not to mention putting you, your passengers and possibly other motorists at risk.
    You get someone seriously hurt or killed and one look at that tire and you could be found negligent and liable..
    +1

4. Member
    Well that might not have been noticed by someone not specifically looking especially if it was on the inside of the tire. The good thing it was caught in time and probably with a "lesson learned". Since I have experienced 2 tire failures with trailer damage, I now look at my tires every time and I do mean every time I hook up my boat trailer. I also check the tire pressure as well as run a tire pressure monitoring system.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTTEXAN View Post
    If the other side tire doesn't have similar wear it could be a belt separation on the tire and not the axle.

A good alignment shop or racing shop can check the hub for tow out or negative camber, both of which would cause that issue.
    It is indeed ^^
    Not to say that the trailer is out-of-line, but that didn't cause what happened to that tire.

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Sandman View Post
    If taking responsibility for what I am towing down the road potentially putting others as well as my own lives at risk then I guess so.
    Youre very welcome.
    spoken like a true d-bag having no clue what kind of person I am or what I have done for my community and country.

D- bag with a capital D (middle finger emoji inserted here)

my issue/problem with my trailer has been repaired. The last time I use this forum for any advice.

Idaho sandbag= D-Bag

If we didn't have a clue as to what kind of person you are.

We do now !!

8. Member
    spoken like a true d-bag having no clue what kind of person I am or what I have done for my community and country.

D- bag with a capital D (middle finger emoji inserted here)

my issue/problem with my trailer has been repaired. The last time I use this forum for any advice.

Idaho sandbag= D-Bag
    Lmao! Little triggered, eh?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12