Thread: Tracks

Tracks

I have saved tracks from a lake in Canada that is not on my Garmin built in map. Lake is in Canada and I have the US mapping. I have since ordered the Canada Ultra HD map. Will those tracks be available when using the Canadian map on an SD card? This is on a Garmin 93sv Chirp unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Toland View Post
    I have saved tracks from a lake in Canada that is not on my Garmin built in map. Lake is in Canada and I have the US mapping. I have since ordered the Canada Ultra HD map. Will those tracks be available when using the Canadian map on an SD card? This is on a Garmin 93sv Chirp unit.
    Seems like you are confusing your user data (which saved tracks are a part of) with your mapping databases. If in fact what you are referring to are saved tracks part of a user file, these will of course be available no matter what mapping you are viewing (assuming you have the user file with the saved tracks loaded in your MFD).
    Garmin Pro Team

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Driscoll View Post
    Seems like you are confusing your user data (which saved tracks are a part of) with your mapping databases. If in fact what you are referring to are saved tracks part of a user file, these will of course be available no matter what mapping you are viewing (assuming you have the user file with the saved tracks loaded in your MFD).
    OK, thank you.