Wappapello boat ramp?

I am thinking of trying Wappapello for the first time as a change from Kinkaid. What are the reccomended ramps on the north side if coming down 67? Also how does this rain effect the lake? Muddy?

2. Member
    Chaonia is your best ramp. Marina, courtesy docks. Holliday Landing is a decent ramp, no courtesy dock though. Rain raised the lake about a foot is all. September can be very tough. Chase the wind on the lower end and wear the paint off a rattle trap is usually somewhat effective. Be careful outside the marked river channel until you learn your way around.

3. Member
    Thanks, that helps. If we go I will let you know how we do. The high pressure system is giving me pause to try and learn new water though. Only one way to become a better fisherman though....

4. Member
    Also Clearwater is good, Especially in the upper end for small mouth.

only way to get better is work on your weaknesses.
    I know I been doing the same all year down at tablerock. I do pretty well on lakes like Grand and LOZ where there are a lot of Boat docks to pitch.
    but when it comes to clear water and deep and light line stuff man I really struggle.
    I have got quite a bit better with it this year but also haven't really went anywhere but mainly tablerock

6. Member
    which ramps for clearwater Pastormark?

7. Member
    Bluff view is closes to the bluff but ramp can be tricky. State Park by the Dam is nice and it is not very far. Unload and turn right. Bluff across from marina.