Electronic install

Has any of you guys ever mounted a bigger unit to the bow plate on a 721? Mine is a 09 model. I see where precision sonar makes a spacer plate so that the gimbel mount will fit directly to the plate. Im wanting to make one myself so I can move my HDS 10 to the front untill I can get me 2 9's to go up there and use a bass boat technoligys double mount. Im planning on starting the install of my carbon 12 at console this weekend and plan on running 10 gauge wire from the battery to a blue sea fuse block where i can hook up all my units. Where do you guys mount your fuse block inside the dash or somewhere else? And what size circle connector fits the output screws on the blue sea fuse block?

2. Member
    I have a hds 12 up there. I put a piece of 1-1/2"×1-1/2" aluminum angle behind it to stiffen it up and a little piece down to the tool holder. Works great and only cost about $20. Might have to make a little spacer to pick the unit up so it doesnt hit the shroud on the sides. I have a pic but it's to big. I will try to resize it and post it

3. Member